Click the title links to go to the Amazon page
- McManamy, J., 2006, Living Well with Depression and Bipolar Disorder; What your doctor doesn’t tell you that you need to know. Harper Collins Publishers: New York: Harper Collins Publishers.
- Rosenfeld, N., Gaucett, J., & Golden, B., 2007. New Hope for People with Bipolar Disorder: Your Friendly, Authoritative Guide to the Latest Traditional and Complimentary Solutions. (includes Chapter 12: Living with People with Bipolar Disorder). New York: Three Rivers Press.
- Edmund, B, Ph.D., 1995, The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook.
Oakland: New Harbinger Publications (includes Chapter Six: Coping with Panic Attacks)
- McKay, M., Davis, M., Fanning, P. Ph.D., 1981, Thoughts and Feelings. The Art of Cognitive Stress Intervention.
Oakland: New Harbinger Publications (Chapter 3:Combating Distorted Thinking; 15 Styles of Cognitive Distortions)
- Williams, M.B., & Poijula, S., 2002, The PTSD Workbook: Simple, Effective Techniques for Overcoming Traumatic Stress Symptoms.
New Harbinger Publications
- Baer, L., 1991, 2000, Getting Control: Overcoming Your Obsessions and Compulsions. Plume Publisher.
- Hyman, B., and Pedrick, C. (2005). The OCD Workbook: Your Guide to Breaking Free from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
Oakland. New Harbinger Publications.
- Kolf, J. 2001. When Will I Stop Hurting? Dealing with a Recent Death. MI. Baker Books.
- Brown, R. 1999. Surviving the Loss of a Loved One: Living Through Grief.
- Grollman, E 1995. Living When a Loved One Has Died. Beacon Press.
- Standacher, C., 1985, Beyond Grief: A Guide for Recovering from the Death of a Loved One. Oakland, GA: New Harbinger Publications
- Friedman, J., 1993, The Grief Recovery Handbook. Harper Perennial Publisher.
- Bloomfield, Colgrove & McWilliams. 2000. How to Survive the Loss of a Love. Prelude Press..
- Prend, A., 1997, Transcending Loss: Understanding the Lifelong Impact of Grief and How to Make it Meaningful. New York: Berkley Books
- Sells, S. 2001, Parenting Your Out-of-Control Teenager: 7 Steps to Reinstating Authority and Reclaiming Love. New York: St. Martin's Press
- Glasser, H. and Easley, J. 1998/2008. Transforming The Difficult Child: The Nurtured Heart Approach. Tuscon. Glasser & Easley.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Hallowell, E., and Ratey, J. (1995) Driven to Distraction: Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder from Childhood Through Adulthood. New York. Touchstone.
- ADD Warehouse Catalogue (ADDWarehouse.com)
- Harley, W. 2002. 5 Steps to Romantic Love: A Workbook for Readers of Love Busters, His, Needs, Her Needs. Grand Rapids. Revell Books.
- Hendrix, H & Hunt, H. 2003. Getting the Love You Want Workbook: The New Couples’ Study Guide. New York. Atria Books.
- Mathews, B. 2006. What to Do When You Worry Too Much: A Did’s Guide to Overcoming Anxiety. Washington, DC. Magination Press
- Mills, J. 2003. Gentle Willow: A Story for Children About Dying. Washington, DC. Magination Press.
- Galvin M. and Weber M. 2007. Clouds and Clocks: A Story for Children Who Soil. Washington, DC Magination Press.